Windshield Soldering Connectors & Heating Materials
Flat Foil Connectors
FFCs are ideal for Heated Laminated Windshields & Back-lite applications. The current carrying foil is commonly <=100microns, allowing flexibility outside the glass, without risk of cracking within the glass.
The foil is encapsulated in a Polyimide tape, providing excellent insulation and water resistance. Other features include:
- Single pin connections in various lengths, or Cables with cross section 0.5 mm2to 6.0 mm2
- Length of the Polyimide: 40.0 mm to 300.0 mm excluding housing.
- Width of the copper foil: 6.0 mm to 100.0 mm.
- Contacts and housings as specified by OEM.
- Over-molding according to customer requirements.
- Selection of various foil materials and adhesive tapes.
- Soldering deposit according to the customer’s requirements.
FFC Connectors - Strip Tinning